Basalt

Quest of Dungeons development update

I’ve been working on Quest of Dungeons and I’m nearing Gold. I’m attempting to release every version on the same day, which I never managed to do before but would...

Basalt code swarm

I discovered code swarm a while ago and decided to test on my own repositories. This is a test on Basalt, and although I’ve been working on the engine since...

Scripting week

This week I’ve been working on replacing my current scripting system. It worked great for Vizati but I need something with a little more flexibility. Instead of explaining what I’ve...

Bringing a game from PC to iOS

This is my first post to http://idevblogaday.com/, I’ve been waiting since November so I’m pretty excited about writing to a broader audience =P. Even though I only have one product...

Cross-Platform engine progress

If you read my recent posts you know I’ve been bringing Basalt to C++. The plan is to support both DirectX and OpenGL render API’s and OpenGLES for iOS devices....

Updates about Different Pixel and Sapphire

Like some of you already know I’m currently out of job, the company where I worked like many out there closed due to, I don’t know, financial issues, bad management,...

Basalt and Sapphire Updates

Lately all my free time has been spent adding new features to Basalt and developing Sapphire. Some months ago, I started building Sapphire, a 2D editor for helping me creating...

How to do a Xna Log file

Although the title says XNA log file this is actually a C# log file, I’ve just thrown this title cause lot’s of people search for xna log instead of C#...